2ONEDAY International Forums for 2AM & 2PM

♥ i'm waiting ♥

♥ i'm waiting ♥
jaebum oppa i will stop complaining.so promise us u will comeback soon

This is Jaebeom-his letter

Hi this is Jaebeom from 2PM.
I’m sorry to say my good bye words like this.
I’m feeling too sorry to meet you guys on
stage
anymore.

I truly apologize to everyone, especially to fans who gave me whole support and love.
From today, I’ll be out of 2PM.

I’m sorry to 2PM members for not being able to give strength as a leader and Hyung and have to
leave like this. But, please keep it up.
Again, I’m very sorry.

- Jaebeom -



2pm end their first album promotion in mid-january

Boy group, 2PM is wrapping up their promotions in mid-January.2PM is in the process of wrapping up their promotions for their first full-length album “1:59PM”. They are currently rising in popularity due to their title song “Heartbeat” followed by “Tired of Waiting”.2PM’s company, JYP Entertainment commented that “The last performance of their first album promotions is ‘Tired of Waiting’ on a dimensional stage.” And “Although their promotions for the first album will be over next week, the members’ own schedules will not change like Taecyeon, Wooyoung’s “Inkigayo” MC positions.”After ending their promotions on January 17th’s SBS “Inkigayo” performance, 2PM will most likely be entering a rest period.Meanwhile, member Nich Khun will be busy shooting the movie “Shining Diploma”.

Credit: BNT News (Source), love-yun@2ONEDAY (Translations)

0 write to me:

Post a Comment